PCO LICENCE APPLICATION
TFL needs to be sure that you are safe, honest and trustworthy, and that you are the type of person who they want as private hire drivers. This DBS check will help them make their decisions and decide whether you are eligible for the PCO Licence based on this information. It is important to notify us of any serious criminal convictions before we carry out the CRB check to avoid wasted fees as we are not responsible for reimbursement after the checks are carried out.
If you have any of the following convictions, it’s unlikely that your application will be successful. Before submitting an application, please consider:
* Any conviction for a major violent offence (murder, manslaughter etc.)
* Whether you have more than one conviction of any type of violent offence in the last 10 years
* If you are still serving a custodial sentence, even if you have been released early on licence or the sentence was suspended
* If you have been convicted, cautioned or subjected to any other penalty for a serious sexual offence (rape, indecent assault, trafficking, possession of indecent images etc.)
* Whether you have been convicted, cautioned or subjected to any other penalty for more than one sexual offence of any type, irrespective of age
* Whether you are listed on either the Children’s or Adults’ barred list
* If you have been convicted, cautioned or subjected to any other penalty for touting in the last 12 months or have more than one penalty for touting in the last five years
Please be advised that this is not an exhaustive list, licensing decisions are made on a case by case basis.