ga('send', 'pageview');

52A Unimix House

London NW10 7TR

Mon-Sat 9:00 - 20.00

Opening Hours


Nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland may be able to obtain a Registration Certificate. A Registration Certificate may be used as proof that they are entitled to live in another European country, including the UK, under European law.

In order to qualify for an EEA Registration Certificate you will need to satisfy UK Visas & Immigration that:

  • You are a citizen of an EEA country;
  • You are exercising Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person,

self-sufficient person with comprehensive health insurance or student with comprehensive health insurance.

An EEA Registration Certificate acts as confirmation of your right of residence in the UK and this will make it easier to re-enter the UK, prove your right to work and obtain various services. An EEA Registration Certificate can also be used to support a family member’s application for an EEA Family Permit or EEA Residence Card.

Applying for a Registration Certificate

An application for a Registration Certificate is made using form EEA1. This form may also be used by the European or Swiss family members of the main applicant if they also wish to obtain a Registration Certificate.

Various documents must be submitted together with the application form:

  • The original passport or identity card of the applicant or applicants.
  • Documents which prove that the applicant is living in the UK under EU legal rights. These may be documents that prove that the applicant is employed, self-employed or studying in the UK.
  • Marriage or civil partnership certificates or birth certificates to prove the family relationship between all applicants.
  • Two passport photographs for each individual applicant who is included on the same form.

Applications can take up to 6 months to be processed, but it is possible to request the return of ID documents if required.

Whether you need advice on the requirements of the EEA Regulations or assistance with preparing an EEA residency application, our team can help.

We pride ourselves on being approachable and dedicated to our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, committed to providing reliable immigration advice to EEA nationals and their family members as part of a professional and friendly service.

Contact us today for further advice and assistance.

Make Your Claim Today

Contact Us Today

People Learning Academy Ltd.

52 A Unimix House

Abbey Road

Park Royal

London NW10 7TR



Copyright © 1999 – 2018 People Learning Academy Ltd. All Rights Reserved